Thursday, August 28, 2008

Husband's creation for Color Challenge 20











While I had to work today (since YES, I FINALLY got a job since moving 2 months ago) my husband mentioned that he would make a submission for the Kwernerdesign.com color challenge. So, last night before bed, I gathered a sheet of each color of cardstock and left out my stamp pads, markers, etc.

Each week, I hope to win so, this time - he thought that HE would try to win on my behalf.

So, when I came home from work - THIS was on my desk. He even put it inside of this LOVE picture frame all on his own. (The only thing I did was take the photo and submit his posting, but perhaps I will make my own card creation later.... if I can get it in before the deadline.)

Now, he says - TOGETHER, we have to MAKE A BABY so that we can put the picture in the circle part and the baby's name in the oval. (I'm proud of him for digging through all kinds of stamping supplies to make his own creation with these colors.)

Next window of fertility falls on GRANDPARENT'S DAY.... think THAT is a sign?

3 comments:

Debbie M said...

Hi - love all your cards - can't understand why you haven't won yet?? Am suitably impressed with your DH's card - was that his first time? Congrats to him!

Debbie M

Jenny said...

He did an awesome job.

Jenny

Shawntel said...

Wow, your husband is really creative! He did a wonderful job! Best Wishes for a new addition to the family :)